You are viewing the article How to make the right shrimp salt at Mamnonvietbun.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
If you are wondering what delicious shrimp make, shrimp salt is one of them. Let’s discover right away how to make simple salted shrimp with fruit in the article below!
10 Minutes Processing
60 Minutes For
Ingredients for shrimp salt
- 200g dried shrimp
- 150g granulated salt
- 70g dangerous chili
- 2 garlic bulbs
- Spices: sugar, monosodium glutamate
How to make delicious shrimp salt
Step 1Process materials
– Wash the salt granules and let them dry.
– Dried shrimp soaked in hot water for about 15 minutes until soft. Then put in the blender, puree.
– Peeled garlic, put in the blender, puree. Then add the chili pepper and puree it.
Step 2Roasted shrimp salt
– Roast the granulated salt until opaque white. Crush the salt and put it in a blender.
– Put the dried shrimp in the pan, add a tablespoon of MSG. Use a spoon to mix and spread the shrimp until smooth and drained, then turn off the heat.
– Put another pan on the stove, add ground salt, chili mixture, minced garlic, 1 teaspoon MSG, 2 tablespoons sugar.
– Stir well with low heat for about 1 minute to dry, then continue to add dried shrimp. At this time, leave the garlic and chili wet so that when mixing, the chili and garlic will stick to the shrimp.
– Continue to stir until the shrimp salt is dry and the seasoning is evenly coated on the shrimp.
Step 3Finished product
After cooled and drained, you can enjoy immediately, the taste and color of shrimp salt will not be inferior to those sold on the market. The delicious and distinctive taste of home-made shrimp salt will always be quality and hygienic.
Shrimp salt is suitable for dipping with fruits, making dishes attractive. If you do not use it all, you can store it in a glass jar or plastic box.
How to make shrimp salt at home is also very simple but always ensures the deliciousness as well as your taste. Good luck with this post.
Good experience Mamnonvietbun.edu.vn
Thank you for reading this post How to make the right shrimp salt at Mamnonvietbun.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.