You are viewing the article How to make steamed pears with alum sugar is very effective for cough at Mamnonvietbun.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
Coughing is a common symptom that many individuals experience, and finding effective remedies can often be a challenge. However, one natural and time-tested method for soothing a cough is by making steamed pears with alum sugar. This traditional remedy has been passed down through generations and is known for its remarkable effectiveness in relieving coughs and soothing irritated throats. By understanding the process and benefits of preparing steamed pears with alum sugar, individuals can easily learn to harness the power of this remedy and find relief from coughing in a safe and natural way.
10 Minutes Processing
35 Minutes For
Steamed pear with alum sugar is an extremely effective cough remedy and is of great interest to many people. Therefore, today Mamnonvietbun.edu.vn will guide you how to make steamed pears with rock sugar!
Ingredients for steamed pear with rock sugar
1 red apple
2 tablespoons rock sugar
¼ sliced ginger root
– To buy delicious pears, you should choose the ones that have a round, regular shape, smooth skin, few spots and pale colors. There are no bruises on the skin of the bruised marks and when holding the fruit, it feels heavy and firm.
– You should avoid buying fruits with irregular shape, dents or many brown lines, black spots and slightly dark color because of raw flesh, little water and very light taste.
How to make steamed pear with rock sugar
Step 1Process materials
Pear you use a knife to cut 1 end of the pear and then cut out the intestine . Next, you chop the intestines of the pear out and put it inside the fruit and you remove the seeds!
Red apple you cut into small pieces and put in the pear.
Ginger you cut and put in pears.
Then, you put 2 tablespoons of rock sugar on the top of the pear and then put the lid of the cut pear on top.
Step 2Steamed ingredients
You put the fruit in a bowl and then put it in a pot of pre-boiled water and steam for about 30 minutes.
Steamed pears with alum sugar after steaming have a characteristic aroma. When eaten, there is a sweet taste of pear and rock sugar, a little spicy of ginger will definitely help you treat cough very effectively!
Note: For babies, you can add honey to dissolve for easy drinking!
Reference: 12 simple, effective and fast home remedies for cough
Hopefully, through the above article, it will help you immediately pocket for yourself a secret to treating cough for children from pears and rock sugar. Good luck!
Source: Traditional medicine
In conclusion, making steamed pears with alum sugar can be an effective remedy for treating coughs. The combination of pears, a natural fruit packed with beneficial nutrients, and alum sugar, which has medicinal properties, helps soothe the throat and alleviate symptoms associated with coughing. Steaming the pears ensures that their nutrients are retained and the heat helps to release the healing properties of the alum sugar. Additionally, this remedy is easy to prepare and can be safely consumed by individuals of all ages. However, it is important to note that while this remedy may provide temporary relief, it is not a substitute for professional medical advice or treatment. If symptoms persist or worsen, it is always advised to seek guidance from a healthcare professional.
Thank you for reading this post How to make steamed pears with alum sugar is very effective for cough at Mamnonvietbun.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.
1. What is the recipe for steamed pears with alum sugar?
2. How does alum sugar help with cough relief?
3. Are there any potential side effects of using alum sugar for cough?
4. Can I substitute alum sugar with other natural remedies for cough relief?
5. Can steamed pears with alum sugar be given to children for cough relief?
6. How long should I steam the pears for maximum effectiveness?
7. Are there any variations of the recipe for steamed pears with alum sugar?
8. Are there any precautions one should take when using alum sugar for cough relief?
9. Can steamed pears with alum sugar be used for dry cough as well?
10. What are some other natural remedies that can complement the efficacy of steamed pears with alum sugar for cough relief?