You are viewing the article How to make delicious burnt geese with garlic at Mamnonvietbun.edu.vn you can quickly access the necessary information in the table of contents of the article below.
If you are looking for a unique and tantalizing dish to impress your guests, burnt geese with garlic might be just what you need. This delectable recipe combines the succulent flavors of perfectly cooked geese with the aromatic and pungent taste of garlic. Although the name might suggest otherwise, this dish is not actually burnt in the traditional sense. Instead, it involves a cooking technique that creates a slightly charred and crispy exterior, while keeping the meat tender and juicy on the inside. So, whether you are an experienced chef or a home cook looking to experiment with new flavors, join us as we dive into the art of preparing delicious burnt geese with garlic.
As a favorite meat dish of many people, have you ever tried to make it new? Now, let’s go with Mamnonvietbun.edu.vn, try the fragrant garlic geese right away, guaranteed not to disappoint you.
60 Minutes Processing
90 Minutes For
Ingredients for delicious grilled geese with garlic and dipping sauce
- 1 small swan (about 1.2 – 1.5 kg)
- 100g sliced garlic or fried garlic
- 10g minced garlic
- 5g minced ginger
- 5g minced chili
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ tbsp five spices
- ½ tbsp seasoning
- ⅓ tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon white wine
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon oyster sauce
- 2 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon chili sauce
- 1 lemon
– Choose swans with moderate size, firm flesh, hard beak, round breast, thick neck and belly skin
– Should buy swans because the meat will be firmer than female swans
– Check the health of the swan by looking at the anus, if there is no stool, the swan is healthy and not infected.
– Avoid buying swans with glossy thighs and breasts, thick meat because they have been chemically treated to maintain the taste of the swan longer.
– Use your hands to press on the thigh and breast meat, if it is soft and puffy, the swan has been pumped with water to gain weight
– Avoid buying swans that have been dissected to ensure meat quality because this geese can have many problems , especially through water pumping. swan meat will be pale and do not have the aroma that swan has inherent.
How to make burnt geese with garlic
Step 1Processing geese
After being cleaned, cut into small pieces to eat. You proceed to soak again with diluted white wine for about 15 minutes to eliminate the odor. After soaking, rinse with clean water.
Next, you marinate the washed geese with 10g minced garlic, 5g minced ginger, 5g minced chili, ½ tbsp five spices, ½ tbsp seasoning, 1 tbsp white wine, 1 tbsp soy sauce, 1 tbsp oyster sauce, ⅓ tablespoon sugar, and ½ teaspoon pepper. Marinate for about 30-60 minutes.
Note: This is a pre-processed swan, if you buy a whole geese, you have to carry out additional steps of boiling water, plucking feathers, cleaning internal organs… and remember to rub with salt to clean you. .
Good tip: If you have time, you can marinate it in the refrigerator for about 2 hours to make the meat more flavorful and more fragrant.
Step 2Processing fried garlic and garlic burnt liver
You pour oil into the pan and wait for the oil to boil, then add the sliced garlic, remember to turn the heat down to low. The garlic turns slightly yellow, you take it out. Continue, add the spiced geese to fry, fry until the meat is dry but still soft, then take it out. When frying, you can turn up the heat a little bit. When the swan is cooked, take it out, put some fried garlic on your face, that’s it!
Note: Do not fry sliced garlic overcooked because when taken out, garlic will absorb a lot of oil, when eaten, it will have a bitter taste.
Good tip: If you don’t have much time, you can take advantage of buying pre-made fried garlic.
Step 3Dipping sauce processing
You proceed to add: 1 tablespoon of sugar, 2 tablespoons of filtered water, 2 tablespoons of fish sauce, 1 tablespoon of chili sauce, stir the mixture, then squeeze 1 more lemon into it. Continue to add ½ tbsp garlic and ½ tbsp minced chili and stir once more. That’s it, the dipping sauce is done.
Hot Tip: Depending on the consistency of the sauce, you can customize the amount of chili sauce.
Step 4Finished product
You will be crazy about the garlic-burnt swan dish with a rich flavor, fragrant with the smell of garlic, while the fried swan meat is tough but soft. Bringing a unique taste that you have never tried before with traditional swan meat.
The skin of the geese with garlic is crispy, greasy and fragrant, this dish will be much better when you eat it with noodles and hot bamboo shoot soup.
Note when making swan with garlic
To ensure the dish has a delicious and attractive taste, you should prepare the swan thoroughly to remove the fishy smell . You can use a lot of garlic to enhance the flavor of the dish.
If the garlic is fried, if it turns yellow, you should take it out immediately to avoid leaving it for a long time, it will cause the garlic to burn black and have a bitter taste.
So Mamnonvietbun.edu.vn has guided you to get this delicious and easy-to-make garlic-fired swan dish. Try it now and don’t forget to share your results with us. Good luck!
In conclusion, making delicious burnt geese with garlic requires a few key steps. Firstly, marinating the goose with a flavorful blend of spices and allowing it to rest will ensure tenderness and enhance the overall taste. Secondly, cooking the goose under high heat with a mixture of butter and garlic will create a crispy and flavorful exterior. Lastly, basting the goose throughout the cooking process will help to keep it moist and add extra flavor. By following these steps, you can create a mouthwatering dish that is sure to impress both friends and family. So, don’t hesitate to try your hand at making delicious burnt geese with garlic for a truly satisfying culinary experience.
Thank you for reading this post How to make delicious burnt geese with garlic at Mamnonvietbun.edu.vn You can comment, see more related articles below and hope to help you with interesting information.
1. Recipe for burnt geese with garlic
2. Step-by-step guide to making burnt geese with garlic
3. Best seasoning for burnt geese with garlic
4. Techniques for achieving crispy skin on burnt geese with garlic
5. Tips for marinating geese with garlic for maximum flavor
6. Variations of burnt geese with garlic recipe
7. How long to cook burnt geese with garlic in the oven
8. Oven temperature and timing for perfectly cooked burnt geese with garlic
9. Pairing suggestions for serving burnt geese with garlic
10. Recommended side dishes to accompany burnt geese with garlic